PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
By using our products, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If You disagree to terms and conditions described herein, please do not use our products.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, ask for one of our services, place an order or enter information on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, we may ask you to provide us with personal (name, phone number, address, etc.), And provide us with some important personal information for remittances, project follow-up and delivery (credit card, preferred payment method, bank account number, delivery address, etc.),
And we may also get through you non-identifying personal (personal data that cannot be used for identification) Information about (the devices you use and the type of systems on them, etc.) or aggregated information.
Personal information is processed on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server outside your country of residence.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To participate with a third party that provides us with a direct service to you or a service used to direct services to you or used in services directed to all customers
We will keep your information as long as your account is active and as required by our legal obligations
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site features, but still can place orders and download products.
Privacy concerns vary among people. Our goal is to be clear about the information we collect, so your choices on how to use it are meaningful. For example, you can do the following:
• Review and control certain types of information related to your account through us
• View and modify data by contacting us
• Identify who you share information with.
We strive to provide you with access to your personal information when you use our services.
If this information is false, we do our best to provide you with ways to quickly update or delete it, unless such information is required to be kept for legitimate commercial purposes or for legal purposes.
When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are repeated for no good reason or that require unusual technical effort (such as developing a new system or introducing a radical change to one of the current practices), which threaten the privacy of others or cannot be applied in practice (e.g. requests for information on Backup tape).
We will provide access to and correction of information for free whenever possible, unless it requires an unusual effort.
We strive to maintain our services in a manner that protects the information from accidental or intentional damage,
Therefore, when you delete information from our Services, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies of our active services and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business (e.g. financial transactions), or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links on our website. This may include different social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, etc.) features and widgets as well. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, your subscription expiration, customer support issues and important updates. If you opt to not receive communications, you can unsubscribe at any time. In this case you will miss important information on our work group and its products.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but you should know that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via SSL technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
For security reasons, we do not store your credit card information on our servers. This information is stored on payment gateway providers servers.
We only disclose personal information to companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Moemn work® in one of the following situations:
• With your consent
Your personal information will be disclosed to companies, organizations or individuals outside the group if you agree. We need your consent to disclose any sensitive personal information.
• with domain administrators
If your account is managed by a domain administrator, for example, for workgroup users with more than one domain and location, a domain administrator might be able to:
• View statistics for your account, such as statistics related to files you install,
• Change your account password,
• Suspend access to or termination of your account,
• Access or retain information stored as part of your account,
• Receive your account information in compliance with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable government request,
• Restrict the ability to delete or modify information or privacy settings.
For external processing
For legal reasons
Personal information will be shared with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Moemn Work® if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to access, use, retain or publish information for any of the following reasons:
• comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal procedure or government request that is enforceable,
• Application of applicable Terms of Service, including possible violations,
• detect, prevent, or otherwise prevent fraud or other technical or security issues,
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Moemn Work® or its users or as required or permitted by law,
We may share aggregated and non-personal information with the public and with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or connected websites. For example, we may share information to display indicators of the overall use of our services.
In case there is a difference between this document and the document in Arabic, the document written in Arabic is the basis of the permanent legal reference